Join us as we continue our series this month entitled “Real People, Real Stories.” Join director, April Bordeau, HR Coordinator, Danielle Huff, and Clinical Director, Brittany Gipson, as they share personal accounts of when stress snuck up on them; they stayed quiet about the help they needed, and what made them decide to make a change.
Resources to include
- Leadership Podcast with Matthew Hoskinson
- Preventing Ministry Failure
- Emotionally Healthy Leader
- Jesus CEO
- Anxiety and Stress in the Workplace
- When Life Doesn’t Feel Fun Anymore
- What Does Obsessive Working Have to Do with Mental Health
- Boundaries at Work
- Breaking Free From the Tyranny of the Urgent
- Want to Do When You Dread Going to Work
- Weekly List to check priorities
Other Helpful Links
- Schedule an appointment at Care to Change
- Text us your thoughts or questions at our Care Line: 317-979-7133
- For more information about Care to Change visit www.caretochange.org
- Follow Care to Change on Facebook
- Follow Care to Change on Instagram or Twitter @care_to_change
- If you would like someone to come speak to your group about this topic, contact us for more details.
- If you are struggling and ready to take a step toward freedom, schedule an appt today.