Support Those in Need
It’s a sad fact of life: some children and adults who would benefit from mental health services are unable to afford them. Public funds for mental health support are very limited.
That’s why we invite you or your group to become a Care Supporter. You, your Bible study, your service organization, or any other group can work with us to make it possible for others to receive help from our professionals.
We will work with you to determine the nature and level of support you wish to provide, and then arrange for those in need to receive the help. Confidentiality prohibits us from revealing exactly who is receiving the support, but if you have a preference for helping certain types of people, such as those dealing with specific issues, we can plan accordingly.
We can also help you establish funds for people who belong to groups. As an example, you can establish a fund to help members of your own church family.
If you’d like to know more about the options available to you, please contact us today.
Consider giving today.
It is Care to Change’s desire to partner with like minded organizations who’s missions coincide with Care to Change’s mission. We seek to support and encourage our community to be involved and we seek to partner with organizations beyond financial contributions. Care to Change sponsorship guidelines are as follows:
- Requests can vary between $100 to $5,000.
- Employee or client requests will be given priority.
- Organizations with like minded missions will be given priority.
- Organizations with partnership opportunities beyond receipt of transactions will be given priority.
- Organizations with opposing missions will not be considered.
- Organizations without history of involvement and/or partnership will not be considered.
- Organizations with no contact between requests will not be considered.
- Organizations who have embedded partnerships, sponsors, or board members from other mental health organizations will not be considered unless further involvement between financial requests is invited.
- Organizations must make requests at least 90 days in advance of an event. Sponsorships are typically decided in October for the following year.