Work life balance has been a hot topic for decades, and it can be a source of frustration for many people. What is the healthiest way to have boundaries when it comes to work? How much time is too much time to work? How do we separate work from home when we work from home ? Listen in as our human resource coordinator helps us understand practical ways to set boundaries related to work.
Join Director of Care to Change, April Bordeau, and Human Resources Coordinator , Danielle Huff, as they finish up the ” All About Boundaries” Series.
Other Helpful Podcasts:
- Love Yourself Enough to Set Boundaries
- Breaking Free of the Tyranny of The Urgent
- What is Mental Health, and How Do I Know it is Suffering
- What Does Obsessive Working Have to Do with Mental Health?
- What to Do When You Dread Going to Work?
Text us your thoughts or questions at our Care Line: 317-979-7133
For more information about Care to Change visit www.caretochange.org
Follow Care to Change on Facebook
Follow Care to Change on Instagram or Twitter @care_to_change