Marriage isn’t easy and it certainly has mountain tops and valleys. How do we make it through the valley? Can we “fall back in love” once hardship strains our relationship? Join April Bordeau and John Money, as they discuss the topic of what to do “When You Are Not in Love Anymore.”
Previous relevant podcasts:
- Parenting and Marriage
- Intimacy in Marriage
- Porn and Addictive Behaviors in Marriage
- Q&A on Marriage
- When You Feel Like Roommates Instead of Soulmates
- When Being Married Is No Longer Fun
Ephesians 4:29 “Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear it.”
Hebrews 2:1 “Therefore we must pay much closer attention to what we have heard, lest we drift away from it.”
- Text us your thoughts or questions at our Care Line: 317-979-7133
- For more information about Care to Change visit www.caretochange.org
- Follow Care to Change on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/CaretoChange.org/
- Follow Care to Change on Instagram or Twitter @care_to_change
- See our YouTube page here!
- If you would like someone to come speak to your group about anxiety, depression or mental health, contact us for more details.
- If you are struggling and ready to take a step toward freedom, schedule an appt today.