Join us as we continue our series this month entitled “Real People, Real Stories.” This week’s episode is the real story of Kristi Easley, Care Team Leader, who she shares her journey from addiction to now eight years in recovery. She is so very real about the incredibly brave steps and life long changes she made to get her where she is today. We know you’ll be inspired by Kristi’s authentic and courageous life.
- Text us your thoughts or questions at our Care Line: 317-979-7133
- For more information about Care to Change visit www.caretochange.org
- Follow Care to Change on Facebook
- Follow Care to Change on Instagram or Twitter @care_to_change
- If you would like someone to come speak to your group about this topic, contact us for more details.
- If you are struggling and ready to take a step toward freedom, schedule an appt today.