Join us as we continue our series we’re calling “Real Parenting” where we are bringing in guests to answer your questions. This week Deb Kulchar and April Bordeau have a conversation about how to how to transition from having kids in your home, to having adult children. What are the boundaries parents need to maintain with adult children and what does being a “parent emeritus” have to do with this? If you’re a parent, you’ll definitely want to listen to this insightful and practical discussion.
Recommended Resources and helpful links:
- Schedule an appointment at Care to Change
- Text us your thoughts or questions at our Care Line: 317-979-7133
- For more information about Care to Change visit www.caretochange.org
- Follow Care to Change on Facebook
- Follow Care to Change on Instagram or Twitter @care_to_change
- If you would like someone to come speak to your group about this topic, contact us for more details.
- If you are struggling and ready to take a step toward freedom, schedule an appt today.