Join us as we continue our Real Parenting series, with this episode on “What Teens Wish Their Parents Knew.”
We took a poll from teens asking them what they wished their parents knew. You might be surprised by their answers – which are fun, insightful and challenging. If you’re a parent of teens, this episode is for you. Listen in as Moriah Veach and April Bordeau discuss what research shows that all kids – no matter the age – need, and hear how teen responses confirm this research. Most importantly, learn what you can do to connect, guide, and challenge your teen as they are quickly approaching adulthood.
- Connecting With Your Teen podcast
- Guiding Your Teen Through Dating Years podcas
- How To Bring Out The Best in Your Kids podcast
- Care to Change blog
- Parenting From The Inside Out
- The 5 Love Languages of Teenagers: The Secret to Loving Teens Effectively: Gary Chapman
- Other Care to Change recommended resources
- 4 Things All Teens Need
- Text us your thoughts or questions at our Care Line: 317-979-7133
- For more information about Care to Change visit www.caretochange.org
- Follow Care to Change on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/CaretoChange.org/
- Follow Care to Change on Instagram or Twitter @care_to_change
- If you would like someone to come speak to your group about this topic, contact us for more details.
If you are struggling schedule an appt today.