Adoption is life changing. While there is so much joy in adoption, there is also grief and loss involved. The reality is, there is trauma often associated with adoption. How does one heal from adoption trauma? Join TBRI practitioners and educators, April Bordeau and Mike Spencer, as they discuss this important topic.
- Hands Of Hope
- Yoga Video
- Oasis Community Support Group
- The Club Adoption Support Group
- Mother’s Rest
- When You Don’t Feel Joy But Feel Like You Should
- When To Get Help For Your Kids and What The Bible Says
- The Difference Between Coping and Healing
- Correcting Unacceptable Behavior
- Mental Health and Busy Moms
Text us your thoughts or questions at our Care Line: 317-979-7133
For more information about Care to Change visit www.caretochange.org
Follow Care to Change on Facebook
Follow Care to Change on Instagram or Twitter @care_to_change
See our YouTube page here!
If you would like someone to come speak to your group about anxiety, depression or mental health, contact us for more details.
If you are struggling and ready to take a step toward freedom, schedule an appt today.