What does it look like to have boundaries in your home? We teach boundaries to our kids by modeling healthy boundaries ourselves. It can be a challenge to keep proper balance with the hustle life tries to throw our way. During this episode one of our therapist shares the importance and value of boundaries and how consistency helps.
Join Director of Care to Change, April Bordeau, and therapist , Haley Hast, as they continue in the series called “All About Boundaries.” This week Haley discusses kids and parenting and what boundaries look like in the home.
Other Helpful Podcasts:
- When Kids Seem to Be Ruining Your Relationship
- Breaking Free of the Tyranny of The Urgent
- When To Get Help For Your Kids and What the Bible Says
- What is Mental Health, and How Do I Know it is Suffering
- Is my Relationship Toxic?
Text us your thoughts or questions at our Care Line: 317-979-7133
For more information about Care to Change visit www.caretochange.org
Follow Care to Change on Facebook
Follow Care to Change on Instagram or Twitter @care_to_change