Join us as Executive Director and CEO of Care to Change, April Bordeau, and therapist, Jared Jones, as they answer your questions and discuss practical solutions for positive change in parenting: anxiety, stress, school and arguing.
Captain Snout and the Super Power Questions; Don’t Let ANTs Steal your Happiness, a kid’s book by Dr. Amen
How Am I Smart; A Parent’s Guide to Multiple Intelligences, by Dr. Kathy Koch
Tips for Conflict with teens:
1. Establish the fair fighting guidelines.
2. Get on the same page with your spouse, partner or co-parent.
3. Get the kids in separate rooms before you bring them together.
4. Discipline to teach, rather than to punish.
5. Model the fair fighting rules.
For more information about Care to Change visit www.caretochange.org
Follow Care to Change on Facebook
Follow Care to Change on Instagram or Twitter @care_to_change