- How can a man know if he might be struggling with his mental health? What are signs to look for?
- When is it time to reach out?
- What does “reaching out” mean and what can they expect?
- It feels weak to go to therapy and I’m not trying to get all soft by talking about feelings. (Discuss)
- How long will it take to see a difference?
- Why won’t working harder or more, or just exercising harder take care of it?
- What are some practical steps I can take to remove the anger I’ve been feeling?
Join Jared Jones, therapist at Care to Change, and Care Team member, Amber Cowley, as they answer questions about mens’ mental health, offering practical solutions for positive change related to men’s mental health.
For more information about Care to Change visit www.caretochange.org
Follow Care to Change on Facebook
Follow Care to Change on Instagram or Twitter @care_to_change