We’ve entered a new series we’re calling “All About Teens.” Raising teens brings host of new challenges and new possibilities. Join us as we kick off the series talking about teenage depression, self-harm, and suicide. What does teenage depression look like? Why do teens self harm? What can you do to help a teenager who mentions suicide? Listen as director and therapist of Care to Change, April Bordeau, and therapist, Haley Hast, give us practical solutions for raising your teens in a world full of uncertainties.
- Suicide Crisis Hotline- Call or Text 988
- “Inside a Cutter’s Mind” by Jerusha Clark
- 741-741 (Teen Crisis Text Line)
- “Your New Playlist” by John Acuff
Other Helpful Podcasts:
- Boundaries with Kids and Parents
- When Kids Seem to Be Ruining Your Relationship
- When You Catch Your Kids with Porn
- Teaching Your Kids to Live with the Attitude of Gratitude
Text us your thoughts or questions at our Care Line: 317-979-7133
For more information about Care to Change visit www.caretochange.org
Follow Care to Change on Facebook
Follow Care to Change on Instagram or Twitter @care_to_change
Schedule an appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.